Upload and access your images, documents, and other file types in the Files section of your account.
Supported file types include:
- Documents: PDF, HTM(L), RTF, TXT, CSV, XLS(X), DOC(X), PPS, PPT(X)
- Images: GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF(F)
- Multimedia: MOV, MP3, MP4, WAV, SWF
- Other: ZIP, ICS, VCF
How to Upload a File in JangoMail
- Go to Files. Drag your file(s) to the upload box or click the upload box to choose your file(s).
- Use the Choose File button to browse and select the file from your system.
The Files section displays all files you have previously uploaded. You also have the options to preview or delete files. Multiple files can be selected and deleted.
To retrieve the URL to link to your image or file, click the Copy button. Learn how to link hosted files here.
You can also access images in your Files when editing a message with the Insert Image functions (available in TinyMCE, V4 and Drag & Drop).
Click on the Description to add a description to your image which can be used to help you organize your files. The description can also be used in the Search bar in the Files section.
The Attachments tab in your account’s Files section shows you a list of the attachments you have uploaded to your account. These are attachments uploaded during the message creation process or via FTP. This part of the user interface also allows you to delete attachments.
- File and attachment hosting is case-sensitive. This means that the entire URL for your file needs to be included in your message and/or HTML code to match how you have it named and uploaded to your account’s Files. This includes the file type extension.
- You may use any JPG or GIF file up to 300KB in size.
- JPG images should be in RGB format (not CMYK).
|Learn more about Files and Messages!|