Create an opt-in form so that your new subscribers can easily join your list. The form can be hosted by us or you can generate HTML code and host the opt-in form yourself. Simply follow the steps below to create your own website sign up form.
Important Note: For a form with more fields than just "Email Address", you must first add new fields to your list. Interested in a more dynamic sign up form with pull down choices, radio buttons, or large comment boxes? This tutorial explains how to edit fields for just that!
- Navigate to Lists and click on the list for which you would like to create an opt-in form.
- On the Tools quick link bar, click on Create a website Opt-In Form under List Tools.
- Select your preferences on the 4 tabs provided and click Update Opt-In Form to preview your email signup form. (Note: If you can't at first see the changes, click twice on the Update button.)
- When you are happy with your opt-in form design, you may view it live by clicking the View the live opt-in form link. This will pop up a window with the opt-in form. You may copy the URL in this window and link to it from your website and emails.
- Alternatively, you may copy the HTML code and add this form to your own site. To grab the HTML code, click the Give me HTML Code link.