- How to Update Current Password
- How to Reset Password
- Important Notes about Changing your Password
- Change or reset your username
How to Update Current Password
If you know your password, you may update your current password when logged in by going to Settings → Account → Password
How to Reset Password
1. Use the Password Reset Tool found on the login page. Warning: IF your account uses SMTP or API, changing your password will immediately stop your email sending.
2. Enter your account username OR email address for the email manager on the account to receive an email to reset the password. Note: only the email manager's email address will be sent a password reset link.
Important Notes about Changing your Password
If you are not the master login for your account, you will not be able to reset your password using the Password Reset Tool. Additional users cannot reset their passwords, as there is no email address attached. Please contact the account owner in order to change your password.
If you forgot your password and are locked out of your account, wait 10 minutes and try again. For security purposes we lock all accounts for at least 10 minutes. IP addresses are also locked. If you have multiple accounts and get locked out of one, you’ll have to wait the 10 minutes before attempting to login under any of them. Remember, your safety and security are top priorities to us.
Change or Reset your Username
If you are the master or primary login for your account and would like to change or reset the username for your account, please submit a support ticket here.