Do you have unsubscribed email addresses from a previous email system or maintain your own external unsubscribe list? You can easily add these to your JangoMail account.
It's important that JangoMail knows we shouldn't send to these recipients.
In addition to manually adding an email address or domain to the Unsubscribe List, you can import a large list of unsubscribes into your account.
How to add a list of unsubscribes to your account
- Create a list that consists of the email addresses you wish to add to your account's Unsubscribe List
- Click on the name of the list > in the toolbar under Remove > click Unsubscribe All Members
- In the pop-up, click YES to confirm
- The entire list will be copied and added to your account's Unsubscribe List
- Note: After step 4, the list can be deleted if desired