This article is primarily a how-to. For more information on the benefits of Master and Subaccounts, see this page.
JangoMail Master and Subaccounts allow you to set up and manage multiple user accounts underneath a primary JangoMail account. Each subaccount has a unique username, password, and (optional) FROM domain. All can be managed by the administrator of the master account and each subaccount can be individually managed by a specific user.
1. Log into the Master account
2. Go to My Account at the top of the page
3. Click on the tab that says Subaccounts
4. There you will be able to select Add New Item to create a new Subaccount
5. Specify the new account's Username, Password, and (optionally) the FROM Domain.
You can select what to enable for this subaccount.
|The available options are:|
|Use the header/footer settings for this (master) account with new (sub)account|
|Feed content to this subaccount from the master account|
|Lock the content of this subaccount against changes|
|Use the master account's Unsubscribe list|
|Use the subaccount's Unsubscribe list (in the master)|
To allow the subaccount to function essentially as a separate account, set all settings to NO.
Subaccounts can also be created via JangoMail API. For more information on what is available with the API, visit the API homepage.