Feedback Loops enable complaints to be automatically recorded in your account as unsubscribes. A complaint is when a recipient marks your message as junk/spam.
Yahoo! is the only provider who requires extra steps on your part. Everyone else (all Microsoft domains, Gmail, Comcast, etc.) use a different feedback loop system which we take care of.
Setting up your Yahoo CFL
1. Create and Setup a DKIM record. The Yahoo! CFL is specifically tied to your DKIM record, so you must set this up first.
2. Ensure you have a valid email address for postmaster@your-sending_domain. Yahoo! will send you an email to this address with a code you will need to complete the CFL process.
3. Go to the Complaint Feedback Loop Program and click "Sign up for CFL", then "fill out a new CFL application".
4. Complete all fields on the following page:
- Company Name: JangoMail
- Contact Name: Delivery Team
- Phone: 937-701-7140
- Contact Email: JMDeliveryTeam@yahoo.com
- Reporting Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selector: [Your DKIM Selector]
- Request type: Select 'Add'
- Domain: [Your Sending Domain]
4. To submit your information, click "Get Verification Code." Leave the Yahoo! CFL page open, while you go to the next step.
5. Go to your mailbox for your postmaster@ address to retrieve the verification code Yahoo! will send you. If you did not receive the Yahoo email and wish to resend it, fill out the form again.
6. Copy the unique code and enter it on the Yahoo! CFL form.
7. Click "Create Request" to complete the form. If you receive a "success" message, then the request is in process. If you do not receive a "success" message, you will need to go through these steps again.
If you have any questions as you go through this process, please contact Support!
|These other resources will help you towards better delivery!|
Last Updated: 10.20.15 AE