There are several ways to import a list of email addresses to your account in JangoMail. One of the easiest ways is to use the Quick Upload list tool.
Uploading a new JangoMail List
- Before uploading, make sure the file for your List is any text-based file (not Excel or Access) and the data will automatically be imported into an Email List. This can include CSV or TXT files.
- Select your file to upload, and a List will automatically be created and your data imported.
- The system will automatically detect the fields of data and import appropriately. The import will take place according to your FTP List Import Settings.
- If a List corresponding to the file name already exists, then that List will be used.
- We recommend the first column of data contain your email addresses.
- TXT files must be comma delimited.
- Files uploaded may not exceed 50 MB. If you need to upload larger files, please upload your list using FTP.
|Check out the other ways to import your email addresses!|