Create a Preference Center for your subscribers and allow them to choose the emails they would like to receive.
How to Create a Preference Center
1. Go to Lists > Preference Centers
2. Click on CREATE A PREFERENCE CENTER
3. Enter a name for the Preference Center. Note: this will be visible to recipients and shown at the top of the Preference Center page
4. Click CREATE PREFERENCE CENTER
5. Type a description for the new (this is only visible to you)
6. Use the dropdown box to add lists. You can drag/drop lists in the order you wish them to appear in the Preference Center
7. For each list, type a "Friendly name" that will be visible to recipients in the Preference Center. If a "Friendly name" is not specified, the actual list name will be shown to recipients
8. For each list, type a Description that is visible to recipients. This helps recipients understand what to expect if they're on this list for emails
9. Click on the Header/Footer tab to customize your Preference Center page. Click SAVE PREFERENCE CENTER
10. Click on the Colors tab to further customize your Preference Center page. Click SAVE PREFERENCE CENTER
11. After you've finished customizing your Preference Center, go back and click VIEW LIVE FORM.
Copy the URL in your browser. This URL is the link for your Preference Center and can be provided in your campaigns