Create a Preference Center for your subscribers and allow them to choose the emails they would like to receive.
- Go to Lists > Preference Centers.
- Click on New Preference Center.
- Enter a name for the Preference Center. This will be visible to recipients and shown at the top of the Preference Center page. (At this time, the selected name cannot be edited).
- Type a description for the new Preference Center (this is only visible to you).
- Click on "Add Lists to Preference Center" to choose the lists you would like to use. You can drag/drop lists in the order you wish them to appear in the Preference Center. Changes to list order, list names, and descriptions are saved immediately as you make changes.
- Under each List, type a "Friendly list name" that will be visible to recipients. If a "Friendly list name" is not specified, the actual List name will be shown to recipients.
- Next to each List's name, type a Description that is visible to recipients. This helps recipients understand what to expect if they're on this list for emails.
- Click on the Header/Footer tab to customize your Preference Center page. Click Save Changes.
- Click on the Settings tab to further customize your Preference Center page. Click Save Changes.
- After you've finished customizing your Preference Center, go to the Lists tab to copy the Link for your Preference Center.
|Check out other ways to manage your lists!|