Export a copy of your JangoMail list to be saved on your computer. Exporting your list doesn't remove your list from JangoMail. A copy of all your list's data will be emailed to you in CSV format.
How to Export a List
- Go to Lists
- Click on the name of the list you want to export
- In the gray toolbar, hover over Members → click on Export Members
- Specify an email address to receive the export file or accept the default email address shown
- Click Yes to export the list
- A notification will appear above the list letting you know the export has been queued
- You will receive an email shortly with a link to download the list (Note: this email will have the Subject: JangoMail: Group Data: List Name)
- The link for exported lists expire after 120 days.
- The exported file will contain additional columns of data that are used by JangoMail: "email_id", "submission_date", "uniqueident", "confirmed" and "modified". If using this list to upload into JangoMail again, please remove these fields.