Export a copy of your JangoMail list to be saved on your computer. A copy of all your list's data will be emailed to you in CSV format.
How to Export a List
- Go to Lists
- Click on the Export button in the toolbar
- Optionally, click on the name of a list > in toolbar under Members > click Export Members
- Use the dropdown box to type or search and select the name the list(s) you wish to export
- Set the export options
- Fields: choose "Include all fields in the export" OR "Export only email addresses"
- File format: "Comma-separated values (.csv)" OR Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet (.xslx)
- Click GENERATE EXPORT
- The export will automatically generate and appear in your browser