Below is a list of frequently asked questions about reports:
- How do I remove myself from the bounce/unsubscribe list?
- In my Reports, I see an error that says "Unable to complete your request" and to "retry without filters." What should I do?
- I see a column in Reports for an "Identifier". What does that do?
|How do I remove myself from the bounce/unsubscribe list?||Top|
You can remove an address from the unsubscribe or bounce lists by following the below instructions:
- Click on the Reports link
- Click on the Unsubscribed Addr. or Bounced Addr. link on that page
- Use the filter to find the address you want to remove
- Check the box next to the address you want to remove (removing one will remove ALL instances of that address)
- Click the 'Delete Selected Rows' button near the top of the page (looks like a blue x inside a circle)
Note: If you do not see the ability to remove bounces or unsubscribes, please contact Customer Support.
|In my Reports, I see an error that says "Unable to complete your request" and to "retry without filters." What should I do?||Top|
When there is a very large amount of data stored in your account, this can sometimes come as a result of a filter that is pulling too much information. The search criteria is too broad. You can retry viewing your reports without filters or you can narrow your search criteria.
|I see a column in Reports for an "Identifier". What does that do?||Top|
Custom Campaign Identifiers are optional fields for messages that allow you to uniquely name your campaigns. You can browse, sort, and search your campaigns by the Identifier field in the Reports section. This field is extremely helpful in distinguishing between campaigns that may have different audiences but the same subject line.
You create a Custom Campaign Identifier when creating or editing your message. Open the message or create a new one, and click on the Settings tab. You can create your identifier there.